Websites for STEM, Children’s Engineering, and Maker Activities
- Teach Engineering – Free STEM Curriculum for K-12
- Defined STEM
Websites for Creation and Reflection
- Flipgrid – Great for prediction, reflection, and conversation.
- Read Write Think –Tons of interactives so students can create using technology easily.
- Kidblog – Our favorite blogging software for kids
- Glogster EDU – online posters
- Adobe Spark – make graphics, pages, or videos
- Canva– graphic design
- Recap – reflection tool
- Weebly – create a website
- Wix – create a website
Websites with Innovative Activities for Learning
- Breakout Edu – Immersive games platform for learners of all ages.
- Level Up Village — Global STEM Projects that Rock!
- Minecraft Edu — The Education Edition of Minecraft.
Other Content Specific Website
- Iditarod for Teachers
- Beyond Penguins – Level reading that can help set the stage for other activities.
- Popplet Lite
- Pic Collage (or Pic Collage Kids)
- Trading Cards and other apps by Read Write Think
- Book Creator
- ChatterPix Kids
- Stop Motion App
Augmented Reality/ Virtual Reality
Robotics and Coding
- Sphero Apps
- Tickle App (great for coding and various robots)
- Cubelet Apps (Modular Robotics)
- Dash and Dot Apps
- Make Code
You guys were awesome! Thanks so much for all of the information! 🙂
Thanks! Hope you find something useful! 🙂